Help me pick a game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Jul 20, 2009.

?
  1. the jags

18.2%
  2. the bills

13.6%
  3. the cards

68.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I expect non-competitive games against the Bills and Jags. :yes: ;)

So, I'd go with the Cards.

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Like everyone already mentioned the division games have a little more at stake and would be my choice but if you cant do that i would say AZ. AZ is the defending NFC champs and have alot of big time players on offense. Their defense is a little suspect but i would be more interested in seeing how our defense matches up against their offense. You never know but it could be Leinart vs Young by then :grrhee:Either way you going to have a great time at any one of those games

3. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

If you have the choice of a division game vs. non-divison games, the choice is EXTREMELY simple. Go to see the Jags.

4. __pg

__pg Digital Ninja

I voted Bills, just because that's the game my wife and I are going to. You should stop by the gotitans tent before the game, always a good time there!

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If the best time of your life occurred during the preseason then go ahead and steer clear of any games that may be competitive...you may have a heart attack

6. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

the reason it was the best time of my life was because it was my first ever titan game...i turned 21 on the day of the game...bought my first "legal" beer at the game...just a great day all around...

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I was at that game, and actually had the best seats of any titans game that I've ever been to. Between the 45 and the 50, about 10 rows up in the lower bowl. Great time.

8. TitanMatt

TitanMatt Bleed Blue!!!

i say the cards . . . i mean look at their playmakers at QB and WR. that will be one intense game against our D.

i dont think the bills game will be as intense, i know they have TO and all, but not much of a playmaker at QB.

jags would be a good game, just to see a division rival get stomped LOL

9. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

Who cares about the cost you should go to the Colts/Titans game!!!

10. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

that was my first thought..however...i cant drop a grand on tickets right now. i want something lower level. and that is going to cost alot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar