Help me out Xboxers...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

It's an inferior PS3 with a bigger hard drive.

That's the 4th x-box out now?

2. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Does it really matter?

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Not really, just highly amusing Microsoft slammed Sony for putting in all they have and here they are doing it themselves and for a machine that will cost a lot more.

4. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

Why pick one when you can get both. Sony and Microsoft fanboy right here. If you wanna play all the games gotta get both. I hope its not a new 360 sku at CES. I'm wanting a microsoft handheld. Take Iphone + PSP = must have device with halo on the go. Just hopeless dreaming... A HD DVD drive would be dumb much like blu ray. The future is on neither format. Direct download and streaming is the future.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

What retailer has the best return policy? I know sams and costco have the pro bundle with extra controller and charge kit for $399.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The future is here and Blu Ray have won.

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

It's understandable of course. MS had already released a new SKU with one or two additional options that weren't included in the original 360, and now they might do the same thing for the second time. But as of right now, it's nothing more than a simple rumor.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

There is also rumblings Microsoft are working on their next gen console already.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

With HD DVD almost dead with the Warner Bros. deal with Blu Ray Microsoft may cancel the rumoured SKU.

10. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Makes sense. My guess would be that PS3 is too, unless they want to play catch-up all over again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar