Help me out Xboxers...

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by VolnTitan, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Don't get me wrong. I love my PS3. But I got a bunch of christmas money and thought I might get another game system for the downstairs TV. Since some guys at work have a 360, thought I might get one. But was really surprised how expensive it is.

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

there are other options other than the $99 adapter
    most wireless extenders will work
    i'm using the older xbox wireless-g adapter and it works fine

3. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I wish there was a package with different games, like Halo 3. I guess the good thing is if I can find a good deal on the 360, I can get some cheap used older games that I haven't played yet.

4. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Yeah, the Xbox is pretty damn expensive to get going. Luckily for me, I pretty much got lucky in an Ebay auction and picked up my 360 for $250 with shipping.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Other than the bigger hard drive, is there a difference btwn. the Elite and the Premium?

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I don't think so

7. Toly

Toly Free your mind

There is a rumor that MS might announce a new SKU at this year's CES (next week or so), which apparently may include WiFi. So if you're not in a hurry, you could hold out for a little while to see if this turns out to be true.

8. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Of course it is a new toy, so not sure how patient I can be. Probably will be $100 more anyway....

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yep, Microsoft will be releasing a......PS3.

Bravo Microsoft, much thinking went into something already done. You bag what the PS3 put on their machine and now you copy it.

X-Box fans are not happy with this rumour either.

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I think this would be an awesome machine, but I bet is is close to $550.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar