Help me get a dog! Vote here!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Mrs, Jul 7, 2009.

?
  1. Yes, she'll be a good Mommy to Skillet!

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. H*ll no! She's make him a metrosexual fruity dog!

8 vote(s)
    44.4%
  3. Forget Skillet, I'll wear a dog suit and move in with the family.

2 vote(s)
    11.1%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jorts!
    [​IMG]

Gators fans love jorts. Are you a Gators fan by chance, Jesse?

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Just shows that you don't know 'ish about prenuptial agreements. Prenuptial agreements can benefit both parties in a marriage, especially with a pro athlete. For instance, let's just take Vince Young as our example. His contract worth is around $56 million. He marries Candance without a prenup. They are married a few years, things fall apart, he's bounced from team to team, his overall wealth has diminished. They divorce, she settles for his current worth. Meh.

Now, if Candance signed a prenup, then she negotiates from his current worth of $56 million +. Let's say, she agrees to $15 million. Based on a living document, he has to put at least 25% of the amount into a trust and has another 2 years to have the entire $15 million deposited into an interest bearing account. Have your lawyer protect that money so that neither of you have access to that money, but of course there can be loopholes. Throw in the kid clause and everythings cool.

I ain't new to this. My parents sent me to college for more than the good times and parties.:irked:

3. The Mrs

I always have fun, we good.:howdy: Just letting you know if there is something that I want, it's going to get got, eventually.

You all about them dogs, it's cute.

4. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

OMG i was seriously going to suggest a newfoundland. But thats my number one dog (followed closely by a french mastiff). I just thought you would have it all with a newfy. The big bark, large bite, lots of love, and fun fur.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Man Law #57: Never own a dog that chits bigger than you do.:)

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Too bad you don't want a respectable writing technique.

7. GMITTS

GMITTS WHY VY SHOULD BE OUR #3

[​IMG]

jesse on vacation...

8. The Mrs

Bish please. I am more than capable of writing and speaking correct English. I choose to use slang and Ebonics, it's what I do. When I'm around people that I know and I'm comfortable with, I use trifling language. If I'm around my parents, especially my Mother, if I'm sitting in a suite at the Titans game, at a charity event or with people who don't know me, I let my education shine through. Now, g.f.y.:irked:

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yeah Jesse does the same thing..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar