Hello Trent Richardson,Goodbye Chris Johnson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Time to get a damn bruising Frank Gore type of player in here to move the chains on offense.CJ is a drive killer and stalls the offense.

Time to cut our losses.

Trent Richardson would be a great one to bring in as the future along with Jake Locker.

We need someone who will not hinder Locker's progress but its bad for Jake if he comes in and Johnson is picking up 1 yard per carry.

Get the defense fixed and bring in a Frank Gore bruising type back.

Anyway what i'm saying is Jake Locker is our future and no need to have him suffer with CJ's horrible play which stalls drives and causes us to see Bret Kern more than i would like.

I like what i see from Jake Locker and i do think things can be fixed starting with CJ either having a reduced role or being let go and bringing in a stud at RB.

Locker and Mccarthy are both the future here so lets build on it.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Yeah, let's draft another running back in the first round so he can be productive for four years then fall a part.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Too soon to cut C.J. LOL. But yea, give his carries to someone, anyone really.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

We definitely need a bruiser type RB to split carries with CJ but we still need to fix the o-line first or it's a waste of draft picks and time. We won't win games when our o-line is getting destroyed constantly.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

We need a line that can block.

I dont care WHO the RB is. No one is doing anything with this line.

6. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Michael. Bush.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It was just an excuse to make another thread, common now, you're a smart guy. :)

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Or a even a player in free agency such as Bush or Gore.

9. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Back to the topic, no way we're cutting CJ after the season, he'll get at least one more season to redeem himself.

10. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

winner winner chicken dinner:D

c'mon i don't make that many:lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar