HELLO FRONT OFFICE!?!?!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Nov 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

Ah so why aren't the flood gates wide open with OLs coming in? There's got to be something better out there than what we already have! Is it that you want to keep building Jake Lockers at QB position? These guys aren't being given enough time to sneeze. Since you ignored our OL need in the off season why does that justify doing it again now? Hello McFly!?!?!

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm fully on board adding another Tackle, not like we have such great talent to the point we can't afford to cut someone...

If we add anyone we'll have to dump someone, but who....

And who are we adding anyways? We don't make in season trades unless it's for some nobody that costs nothing..

3. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

There has to be some FA veterans that can do better than what we have till we can seriously address this need in the upcoming off season.

4. altitan

altitan Pro Bowler

I wonder if they would let me seat in their box for a game since it's empty? That would be pretty cool

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Canada.... only 1 more week left in CFL season

surly some of those snow eaters could at lest fall down in Watts path

6. TitanUpB4UGO

TitanUpB4UGO Starter

As bad as we need a RT RIGHT NOW...there is no reason we shouldn't be trading for OT Joe Thomas at Cleveland. So what if he's 30, and his contract may not be to their liking (not sure what his contract status is)...but we are in a desperate situation, here. Poutasi might develop into a starter down the line, but his confidence is shot at this point and Meredith isn't any better.

And personally, I wouldn't give two flips if Thomas is a LT. Move either he or Lewan to RT for the rest of the season. We can draft OT Tunsil for a long term solution, but right now, the whole season and Mariota's health is on the line. And quite frankly...if the Titans don't get a capable body in here now, Whisenhunt and Webster won't be in the draft room in April. They'll be looking for work somewhere else.

The wheels are coming off and they better move right now to fix it.

• Troll Troll x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  7. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Truthfully part of me really wants to see MM back in asap to get experience...then I realize he would be killed with this line. Sad really.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I could see this happening. We then have our future at RT & LT w/ Lewan & Tunsil. Yaaaay using another early 1st on an offensive lineman.

9. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Really hope we do some type of trade today. Obviously one that makes sense. Atleast it would show us fans that they are attempting to improve.

10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

A terrible team shouldn't trade away draft picks.

(he says for what must be the 7th or 8th straight year)

• LOL LOL x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar