Heineken DraughtKeg

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Brian, Oct 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

I give it a thumbs up.

:beerbang:

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The lady in the commercial creeps me out

3. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Yes, but it's all about the beer baby.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I drank two of those this past summer. I liked it. The commercial is creepy though.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm thinking about freeing up some fridge space this weekend for one.

On a related note, Yendling is now available in Middle Tennessee. America's oldest brewery finally has their lager at the local Krogers.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I like Heineken, but I didn't care for the draught keg. I've had 2, and they both seemed to have a metallic taste. I'd rather have the bottles.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

You *******s......

I haven't had a beer for a week now, and you have to go make a beer thread. Now you are going to make me stop by the Bottle-O on the way home tonight.

:guzzle:

8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Do you mean Yuengling?

That's great stuff. It's a good thing they don't have it here, cause I'd consider picking up again for that. :yes:

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I noticed Yuengling at the corner store in my neighborhood just last weekend a picked up a sixer to enjoy with a friend. Only days before that I had my first at my favorite pub... and if you are ever in Chattanooga, it's a great place to get some suds... it's called Tremont Tavern. It's a great place.

10. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

That's the problem with it....the beer.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar