Heimerdinger to be Bears new Head Coach?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Arcane, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

I am not sure if this has been posted here yet, but I would hate to lose Heimerdinger. I mean Schwartz leaving was bad enough....

Here is the article http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/14775/fate-of-bears-smith-could-impact-titans

And here is what Justin Gage had to say about it.

2. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

ROFL They can have him!!!! He should make Sensei Norm Chow the OC.

3. MadDog

MadDog GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!

This would not be good from Vince's standpoint...

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Kinda on the fence..

On the one hand, he's helped VY clearly, and tried to fit the playcalling around him instead of making vince adapt to the playbook finally..

On the other, the last few weeks it's gone back to the same old routine play calling. No more options, no more creativity AT ALL.

grrr dunno..

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

If he goes i hope he takes Fisher with him.

6. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Losing Schwartz wouldn't have been bad if Fisher had replaced him with an experienced DC, say Greg Williams, or anything besides throwing Cecil in there.

Bears HC job would be perfect for Fisher. He's the right man for that job...

7. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

I hope Dinger stays. He's helped VY evolve into what he is today.

8. kak23

kak23 Camp Fodder

Make him the head coach here and let Fisher have the Chicago job.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

vince's health probably has something to do with it. why expose your qb to unnecessary hits when he's hobbled?

10. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I agree that Dinger has done a great job with VY but that doesn't mean the world ends if Dinger leaves. It really depends on who takes Dingers place. In reality Chow could have done a good job by now with VY if VY was willing to put the work and mature.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar