Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

completely agree, tim needs to lay off the jack before positing threads of this caliber although some of JC's threads are just as ridiculous

2. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

Washington owner Dan Snyder is a idiot. Jay should know better than to work for him.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

They're both gingers.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

Even if there are a bunch of racist owners.... Let me stop there.

Why would you get into pro sports if you are a racist?

But anyway, even if they are a bunch of racists, how is being required to interview a minority going to change that?

I'm not a minority, so I can't say this with any kind of certainty, obviously.

But if I was, and I got 2-3 interviews every year that I knew were basically just for show, then I would be annoyed.

But I don't think TJ likes us discussing that one outside Taboo, so I'm just leaving it there.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I dont get it either. Waste a mans time and the organizations time.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If youre smart you take the bogus interviews because some day your day will come. The NFL is a relationship league. So if you know a guy, after a while youll luck out like Munchak did

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Why am I the only one who says this?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Zimmer is my choice. Need someone who can the best out of our players. We definitely have talent.

9. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

JCB starts threads just for discussion. This guy actually seems to believe the nonsense he says. That or he's trying to steal the troll role from tww2.

10. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Happens all the time, a rule or law is created to help minorities, veterans, etc... and all it does is inconvenience those that it set out to help. My job requires me to interview any veteran that applies for a job regardless of any actual qualifications. More often than not these veterans don't meet the qualifications and I feel terrible having to ask them questions that they can't even begin to answer. I'm all about helping out some veterans,but I feel like I am doing them a disservice by granting them interviews for a job I know they have no chance of getting. Sorry, don't mean to get on a soap box, but this kind of stuff irritates the crap out of me. I agree with you completely, and if anything in cases like this, that minority candidate is being singled out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar