Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DaFunkYMonkeY

DaFunkYMonkeY Practice Squad

There is another QB that was drafted a few years back that they think was a great college QB and noone thought he was goiing to do anything in the NFL and right now he is sitting on his @$$ doing nothing and I love it. Tim Teblow sucks and I think Johnny Football is worse than Teblow was and will ever be in the NFL so I will stop watching Titans football if we draft him until we draft a different QB to replace him in a few year and just root with my wife for her Seahawks

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Hmmmm taking Johnny Manziel. Taking a selfish, overly dramatic prima-donna QB from a big Texas school. Where have we seen this before?

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I think it will be the character that will be the difference maker.

4. CaptainQuick

CaptainQuick Starter

I usually listen after the games. Can't listen during midday though, boss might not like it. I agree with you, I haven't bought any Titans gear this year. hadn't missed the Titans scratch off. The Titans don't get much support in Memphis anyway. You'd think you were in Dallas or Pissburgh if you came to Memphis. Titans fans are a lost commodity in West Tennessee

5. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

#1 priority is a new coach. Wyatt stated 8-8 could keep his job. 4-12 AFC South record is what I go on and bad losses. We have more bad losses than good wins. I know a lot hate to see us lose, but its the only way to get Munch out the door.

6. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

Really? How tall is Drew Brees? I want nothing to do with Manziel, but height is a stupid reason not to draft someone.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Did he give any reasoning behind this?

8. Renfro95

Renfro95 Starter

I will give you one. Because we are no different than half the league right now and ownership is cool with that while twittling their thumbs in Houston. If we dont sink past mediocre, coaches stay. Thats how we roll. And its a 2 game improvement. Two more next year and we will get that sixth seed, just you wait. lol.

9. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Wyatt also said he thinks 7 wins puts Munchak in purgatory. He believes Munch is coaching for his job at this point; to me, it sounded like it was going to take more than a lone win against the Texans at the end of the season to be back.

I really hope Tommy Smith doesn't make a decision based on a meaningless week 17 game against a bad team.

10. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Munchack is a great coach. The Titans just need better players. Mainly a better Quarterback.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar