Head Coach thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

No its legit. that's whats funny.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Well he is still somewhat shaky and inconsistent so I wouldn't put him in the top 5 or so; I was more saying he was more Manning-esque in terms of his forth quarter comebacks. Tim Tebow was as well but I would never call him a top ten QB.

3. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

That's a good point. Not like those CIN D guys have a problem with him. They play with a fire and intensity that's hard to match. That unit is very effective. Being HC is different though...

4. titans1839

titans1839 Starter

What FA could Zimmer bring with? Taylor Mays or Michael Johnson. Both don't impress me much.

5. KyTitansFan

I wouldn't base my head coach decision on what free agents he can bring from his former team. In May, none of that will even matter.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

They mentioned on the mid-day 180 just now about Gus Malzahn. What do you guys think about that? To me he's an offensive innovator and could really coach up Jake. If he got a strong DC that could be huge.

7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

No.

8. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Zimmer could bring Hue Jackson as his DC i think that would be something for Webster to consider.I definitely want the next guy to be firey and have some emotion instead of looking like a statue like Munchak.

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I like Zimmer more then any other name that serviced so far and I don't think is attitude is a huge liability. He has constantly put top ten defenses on the field and I think would be a great fit with our young front seven.

No matter who we hire I hope we take a look at Gary Kubiak as our OC. He has a good, run oriented system that I think Jake Locker (who I do believe will be our starter in 2014) will flourish in.

10. KyTitansFan

If we hire a Defensive guy as head coach, I think there is a very good chance Mike Mularkey is our OC.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar