Head Coach openings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ontario Titan, Jan 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

Nothing new about that......The defense has carried every Denver team into the playoffs. Even the ones led by Manning....... Even when he 1st went to Denver he had a great defense to bail him out.

Trust me, I am not defending McDaniels. I am just saying, the same is true of every HC Denver has had in the last several years.

2. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Denver is the team that I do not understand the hire. DC at the dolphins? Really all that money they have spent on defense they should be way better than what the are. Then you let Wade Phillips go whom has coached the best defense in the league the last 3 years and been one of the best defensive cord. in the league the last 20 years.

I just assumed they would go with offensive HC and leave Wade in place. Almost like Elway has huge ego, and wants to show it is more about him.

3. JBC

JBC Starter

I will agree that the defense carried the Broncos to the Super Bowl during Manning's last season. He was the worst starting qb in the league that season. However, he set the single season passing record the first time Denver went to the Super Bowl with him as the qb. His offense had as much to do with them getting there as the defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar