Head Coach Carousel

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tricky, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Well I guess time will tell us that. But I would also argue that Love wasn’t drafted for depth which is what the argument is. He was drafted to replace ARod.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

I agree with them investing a pick (not FA $$$) in a backup in case the often injured Wentz went down. Pederson create an issue with his QB moves while healthy.

Even if they think Hurts will take over, they should be using wentz for 2 reasons. 1, his paycheck. You don't pay a guy that much do ride the pine (if healthy)
    2, Hurts (and every rookie QB) can use the time to learn the NFL. We really aren't that far removed from that situation being the norm, a guy drafted with zero expectation of him playing the same year. (QB Specific).

• Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar