HD-DVD vs Blu-Ray

Discussion in 'Gear' started by Puck, Aug 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Now when will Sony lower the cost of the PS3 so I can get a fancy shmancy blu ray player? :brow:

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Should have gotten with the winning team instead of band wagoning.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Huh?

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

something similar
    iirc , we did the ps34free action...however, it now is a referral program and we did not use referrals

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

he means you should deprive yourself of excellence like Bioshock, Halo3, Forza, Gears,etc... just you could watch a movie you probably already own

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

ie. Play your FPS because you have nothing else that can touch the quality of what is coming.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Well if I'm a band wagoner, I'm a band wagoner for just about any system. Back in the Nintendo days, I got a Nintendo and Sega. When Playstation took over I had it and a Saturn. Then had a PS2, then Xbox and GC. Now 360 followed by PS3. I may even get a Wii at some point. I want what I like, there's no reason for brand loyalty :yes:

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's it Bobo
    there's plenty to like on all systems
    I'm sure you got some mileage out of the GC along with the X and Ps2, the gamer that confines himself to just one system is shortchanging themselves

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar