Haynesworth!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ScotTitan, Jul 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Lots of reasons.

I've had a lot of issues that I had to overcome. My dad was a black QB who got discouraged about entering the league. I thought media pundits tore the guy down his rookie season. Fisher never would gave him any weapons yet he still moved the chains and won us games. Vince was a good teammate. Fans negative comments about his IQ and on-field decision making despite outplaying every other QB in his class. The bs "suicide" story. VY's re-emergence after the '08 benching. Vy's handling of the 2010 benching. Vince's work in the community. Vince looking after McNair's kids.

Those are some of the reasons. I felt like the guy got sh*tted on while he was here. As fans, we have a lot to be appreciative of. There were no better QB's in that class. He gave us a lot of excitement and made us competitive almost everytime he played.

There's a frickin Haynesworth thread but yet still no love for VY. Go figure. Hopefully karma doesn't come back to bite us in the a*s.

One things for sure though. I'm a Titans fan for life. Vince or no Vince. So the beat goes on...

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

^^ If you check my post, I also defend CJ and Britt just as adamantly. People were calling him everything under the sun for his arrest yet had no idea what he might have been going through. MJ can be an anti-depressant. Maybe the guy's going through some things. You never know. Football players are human too.

I'm a bleeding heart when it comes to people with issues. I was a football player with issues. Saw my 1st person shot when I was 15. Second when I was 17. I've seen a lot. I've managed to become a successful citizen but I know how it feels to go through hard times.

Alright, I'll get off my soap box.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

It's more we're open to taking him back than we want him back. Bottom line is no one on our line is even close to his size, and nobody on our line commands a double team. When he's in the line up, he improves our defense drastically. Simple as that.

So if it's at a no risk bargain, why not.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

But you don't want Vince because he's a "diva".

Your full of it on this one Geronimo.

5. GeronimoJackson

Find me one post where I said that or something along the lines of that.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

No need. Done with it.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

Fat Al's dumba** outshines his on feild talent. Nah don't wan't face stepper back.

8. GeronimoJackson

Exactly, I rest my case.

9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

You don't want Vince back why again?

10. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I'm an unknown here and not a mod but if you two going to fight can ya do it in PM's so not to ruin the thread for everyone else please?:clown:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar