Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tom Foolery, Oct 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

RockTheDome?? Is that you?
    Hey, welcome back!!

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

I for one eagerly await the game after Al has served his suspension.

Hopefully in the not too distant future.

3. metal957

metal957 Starter

That was totally uncalled for. But however I don't believe the whole thing was caught on tape. What I'm saying is maybe a couple plays earlier whats his name did something to Albert. I am by no means saying Albert actions are accpeted in anyway but it's just something to think about.

4. TommyTitan

TommyTitan Guest

I think Albert deserves a suspension from the league. He also deserves a second chance. He has already faced the media and made an apology. Hopefully, the whole team can learn from this and move on.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Could have killed him..

That's not too far in my opinion. Even in ultimate fighting it is illegal to kick a guy in the head from that position. They made that rule because guys were really getting hurt.

Here you have a very powerful 325 lb man stomping down on a man's head with his cleats. Serious injury can happen maybe even death especially if the kick landed at the back of the man's head instead of his forehead...

In fact i'll go one further than that. When any athlete injures another well beyond the rules of that sport or outside the normal action as a player criminal penalties should apply. Kicking is not related to the normal actions of a defensive lineman.

6. dg1979us

dg1979us Pro Bowler

He was no where close to killing him, good grief.

7. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Fisher lost this team, and it has driven a great competitor like Albert to temporary insanity.

Maybe Fisher/Schwartz should go now, before more players start losing it.

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Was it Mike Modano who could not go back into Canada, cause he was under arrest for malicious attack in a hockey game?

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Albert kicked Hartwig in practice one time because he was getting his luch eaten. The bottom line is Haynesworth was getting pushed around and like a thug he retaliated with an evil act that should not be allowed in any way. He should be suspended for the year and I don't care if he ever plays for the Titans again. He could have really caused a more severe injury if he had kicked the eye area or the back of the head. The guy was defenseless, had his helmet off and this just shows Haynesworth is no more mature than he was as a rookie. Get rid of him. The NFL doesn't need thugs like him in this league.

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Oh yeah, I forgot about the kicking incident, preseason a couple years back. That hardly compares to today's display.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar