Haynesworth will skip mandatory minicamp, wants trade.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jun 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Jason Jones and Brown both would never play 3rd string in preseason...

just saying...

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It's impossible to know if Haynesworth will ever care about being a top DT ever again. His only motivation seems have been money.

Would I give up a five for him? In a heartbeat. Just in case.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. highstep

highstep Camp Fodder

I'd take him if we pay him peanuts until he proves he's better than that. Then we trade him and he'll start sucking again.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i dont think Haynesworth even has 6 good games left in his heart or body. i think after he got paid he was mentally done.

5. iQon

iQon Starter

:))

[​IMG]

Feels good seeing this move flop. I had been nervous about re-signing him, because I figured he'd just pull some similar crap when he got his pay day. I'm sure he'd average 10 game per year if he came back. You guys better be careful what you wish for.

6. globelieves

globelieves Starter

I'd high five this if I had the "power". :)

7. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

I'd be wary of taking him back, if he'd actually want to play, I'd definitely want him back for a 5th round pick.

The odds of him have the burning desire to dominate again? A million to one at best :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar