Haynesworth (trade rumors, etc.)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Apr 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

most guys would like to WOW a new girl so they can do the hanky panky, been there done that with the ex.

2. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Not if I realized how good I had it with the ex.

I think i'd try to do everything I could to make it work.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I hope this is how the FO is thinking.

4. joelmunroe

joelmunroe Camp Fodder

Until the second she lets you crawl back into bed, then your right back to your old comfort zone. Haynesworth has appeared to be no different, settle in and ride it out until you have an opportunity for personal advancement. That said I would take him for a 3rd, next year's 2nd would probably be my limit.

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

The more I think about, we need to just forget about Haynesworth. I know all these rumors make us think of the possibilities, and his nostalgia about playing for Washburn makes us nostalgic about his best years here, but his best ball is behind him. I believe he has a better chance to succeed again with the Titans over pretty much any other team. However, I think the Titans have the best chance of succeeding going forward with this youth movement. If the Titans reacquired Haynesworth, it wouldn't cost them a lot of money this time. It would cost them good picks and/or good young players. If the Redskins are willing to let him go for a really high pick, sure. A pick that rarely pans out is worth a boom or bust type player, and that's what Haynesworth is at this point in his career. He has the potential to dominate again. He probably has more potential to show up looking like a sluggish whale, as he did most recently. For the locker room alone, I'd rather have a guy that although plays average, is playing as hard as he can over a guy that could dominate the league, but plays average because he simply doesn't give a damn.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar