Haynesworth Top AFC DT in Fan Vote for Pro Bowl

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: Albert Haynesworth received the most votes by fans for at defensive tackle for the AFC Pro Bowl team. Haynesworth finished with 261,260 votes, which put him ahead of New England’s Vince Wilfork (244,790) and Pittsburgh’s Casey Hampton (227,613). No other Titans player finished higher than second with Rob Bironas finishing behind Adam Vinatieri. Keven Mawae finished third and Keith Bulluck finished fifth at their position. Fan voting for the Pro Bowl participants counts one-third towards determining who plays in Honolulu on February 10.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

This is bullcrap.

So let me see.

Haynesworth and Bironas will be our only pro bowlers? WOW

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Better than years past in which they are all overlooked.

4. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

Where in gods name is KVB?

Besides Allen who is better then KVB?

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

The other two thirds is players and coaches voting, so we could still have more players going

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Keith Bulluck
    Albert Haynesworth
    Robert Bironas
    Kyle Vanden Bosch

Those 4 should be in the pro bowl

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

In my opinion (and I'm a huge supporter of him), Keith hasn't had a pro bowl year. He's been denied other years when he's deserved it, so I'd accept it if he got sent this year, but he hasn't looked as good. Except for the Saints game, he's been quiet. His tackles are down, and he's been off on some plays. I'm not saying I don't think he's a great starter, but I don't think he should make the pro bowl this year.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I think Al played at or near a PB level in 05, but this year has been ridiculous. Good for him, what a turnaround. And let's hope he keeps it up and remains a Titans for years to come :brow:

9. Titan1216

Titan1216 Starter

Wasn't Bulluck the lead vote getter from the fans one year and he still didn't make it ?

10. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah I feel the same on this subject. Keith is a great player but has seemed a little off of his normal screwed out of pro bowl self. David Thornton has been out playing him IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar