Haynesworth Says Film was Worse than Expected

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Sep 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Titans are bankrupt right now. If the offense doesn't improve drastically, we can't beat anyone. Compare Carr's rating to Collins':eek:

2. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Carr is a better QB than Collins today.
    That shouldn't shock anyone.
    Collins is terrible, to have expected him to perform better than he has was a fantasy.

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

The fact at how much better rating Carr has, is shocking.
    The fact that they could sweep us is shocking.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Maybe that wake Bud up if that happens

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

we wont be swept by houston. vince get's his first start against them after the bye.

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

At this point in the season I wouldn't bet against it. Just because Young may or may not start doesn't mean we will win.

7. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Smith has always performed best as a defensive tackle in a 4-3 defence. The Texans, being the geniuses they are signed Smith to a big money contract to be an end in their 3-4 scheme (a position he'd never played in the pros). Smith's never successfully made the transition and struggled in the Texans' scheme. I guess the hope is that Smith will return to the form he showed during his previous stint with the Titans once he returns to his old slot as a DT on a four man line. I don't think those expectations are unreasonable.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he gives a hell of a lot better chance than collins. i can really see the guys coming out and playing harder for him.

9. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Yeah, I guess Kearse, Rolle, Mason, Neal, Godfrey, etc. all suck, I mean we cut them right? If they were any good we would have restructured their contracts...

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I agree completly

If the Titans were blitzing on that play where Rivers was laying prone in the backfield I am reasonably sure we could have held him to LESS than a six yard gain.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar