Haynesworth playing Sunday or not?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chem, Sep 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

yeah. hilarious.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Man I think he got hurt on the first play of the game last week didnt he. I just remember saying "GET UP FAT BOY! ITS THE FIRST PLAY/HALF "!!! We wont pay him. I can GUARANTEE that his production will drop as soon as he gets that big pay day. This is just my opinon, but if we do pay him that HUGE contract, we wont get nearly the same level of play from him. Hope I am wrong, but its a proven stat that players play better during contract years than any other. Kinda obvious, but it is what it is.

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Actually, it's "probable" when they almost always play. Questionable tends to lean in the direction of not playing.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

questionable to me leans in the direction of he didn't practice, but he'll play. One time I read a interview with Tiki Barber so I'm drawing on that for what it's worth.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Doubtful is more the he won't play.

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

That is true to the best of my knowledge, but a team can only franchise a player for two consecutive years. If Al has a great year this year and then gets franchised again he probably won't be happy. Then at the end of that year (2009 season) he'll be an unrestricted free agent who has beef with our front office and will probably end up on another squad. Losing AH for any reason would have as big an impact on the team as the loss of any individual player we've got. If he starts 13-14 games and makes the pro bowl I say we pay the man. He's earned it

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

gotta stay healthy missing 2-3 games will expose Dehr Schwartzie's new clothes

8. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Wasn't Haynesworth "questionable" from weeks 10 through 13 last year with that hamstring injury. Unless Fisher says he's 100% playing I will always expect the worse.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

All he had was a concussion, right? Not sure why he wouldn't play if that's all it was and it's been a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar