Haynesworth on NFL Countdown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KptTitanFan, Nov 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Irvin to interview Haynesworth on ESPN's NFL Countdown soon, I'm looking forward to actually seeing something about us on TV other than the game. Sad it took something like this to make it happen... Just interested in what AH says.

2. What time is it happenning?...

3. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

Not exactly sure, probably in the next half hour...

4. Nice interview, he has convinced me that he's changed, so lets move on...

5. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

Being a UT fan, I have followed Haynesworth since high school. He has really grown as a man over the past 8-9 years, only to let his temper get the best of him. His temper is his personal demon. I hope he can shake the demon and channel his emotions in the future.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I'd hate to see what would happen to the guy that comes between him and his quarter pounder with cheese.

7. KptTitanFan

KptTitanFan Guest

He says this is the first time something like this has happened? Weren't there something things that had happened before in past training camps?

8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I tried to draw out the negative from the interview, and it went something like this...

"Do you have an anger problem?"
    "I don't think so. I just need to talk it out."

"All I remember is a chop block. Nothing else."

If you take the interview at face value, I get the feeling he still thinks he did what he had to do. Now, he may regret what happened to him, and doesn't want that to happen again, but I got the feeling he still doesn't get it.

I think he's of the opinion, I did nothing wrong, that's football, but I won't do that again after the backlash.

I'm ok with that. Sometimes punishment is enough. But some of the comments were a little confusing as to his current opinion on the situation. I don't think he will do it again tho'. I think he at least got to that point. But seems like he still needs to take it further in his own mind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar