Haynesworth looking to erase Grossman's smile

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Nov 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewsGrabber

NewsGrabber Guest

Posted by ESPN.com's Paul Kuharsky

[​IMG]
    Grossman

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Albert Haynesworth is a Volunteer and Rex Grossman is a Gator.

Beyond that, Haynesworth said he's got just one beef with the Chicago quarterback, the man he'll be trying to harass Sunday at Soldier Field.

"He's always smiling, he's like Hines Ward," Haynesworth said to laughter. "I guess it's fun to be playing this game. But gosh, don't smile. I don't know, it's something that just bothers me."

Haynesworth will do his best to wipe that smile off Grossman's face come kickoff.

More...

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Your gonna be smiling out the other side of your face mister......grrrrr

3. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I dont think anyone in the NFL smiles as much as Hines Ward

Attached Files:

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Albert has been known to stomp smiles off faces...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hines Ward is the best - but he can smile because he's usually doing something great. Grossman? I'd never smile if my last name just happened to be Grossman.

6. Aday25

Aday25 TITANSDAY

come to think of it...A Hines Ward type of WR would be perfect for the Titans. He would be perfect in our system of play. Physical, tough, makes catches in traffic, and can make big plays.

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i think Grossman is going to run a lot in this game and make big Al tired.

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Rex is going to get sacked atleast 3 times.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

:rimshot:

I'm glad Rex is in instead of Orton. We're likely to see "bad Rex". Or maybe "toothless Rex" after Al's done.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar