Haynesworth in Trouble?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by P Dub, May 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

As a former police officer I'll state a fact as I know it. Anyone can swear out a warrant for almost anything against anyone.(bunch of a words there)
    Once it gets to court it will get dropped I bet.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

3. nigel

nigel Back on the bus

"If it ever makes it to court, I don't know. I just want him to know what he did was wrong and I want him to apologize. If he would apologize, I would probably just drop it,'' Caldwell said."

Yup, looks like we got ourselves a cash grab. Sounds like Robert Gaddy. All he wanted was an apology too. Oh, and a check.

4. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

One of the local news segments last night reported that Bond had gotten a speeding ticket just before this "incident."

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I think the Big Man should have gotten out of his truck, calmy walked over to the person(s) harrassing him, drawn a pump gun and hand cannon and shot each one in the head like Pacman would have.
    [​IMG]
    Pacman should teach Albert a thing or two about keeping it real.:lol3:

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Juwan Howard just got busted for shoplifting. lol . $2000 watch. Wait till you see the video. The look on his face is priceless as he slips the watch into his pocket. You just never know what these athletes are going to do next...

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

you just wonder why they shop lift, with what they earn $2000 is change.

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I wonder if James Bond's eyesight could be getting bad. He is pretty old now, right? :p

I remember a lady yelling and cussing me one day for almost hitting her car....but the thing was I was far away from her car. She was going crazy, like she was off her meds. Me and my uncle who was riding with me just laughed and wondered what she thought she was seeing.

Then there was the time and old lady pulled right out in front of me like I wasn't even there. I rearended here, she went into the ditch, and I pulled over right in front of her. She then went to asking everyone who pulled over "where was that big truck that just hit me?!"......I was in a little Mustang :whoop:

She couldn't find her glasses....did she even have them on when she left the house? hhhhmmmm

How do some of these people get and retain licences? :bonk2:

9. what was that all about

10. Bobo

Bobo Guest

That was about perception not always being reality.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar