Haynesworth and Bironas named All Pro

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by desfletcher316, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. desfletcher316

desfletcher316 Occasional visitor

Great news and well deserved i think.

2. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I thought for sure they would get a Golden Globe. Biotch.

3. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

Haynesworth and Bironas Named All-Pro

SUMMARY: Titans K Rob Bironas and DT Albert Haynesworth were named to The Associated Press 2007 NFL All-Pro team on Wednesday. In his third season with the Titans, Bironas finished third in the NFL and second in the AFC with a career-high 133 points. He led the NFL with a career-best 35 field goals and ranked third in the league with 16 touchbacks. Haynesworth, meanwhile, tied for third on the team with six sacks, while ranking third with 23 quarterback pressures. He led or tied for the team lead in tackles three times and in sacks twice in 2007.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Just another reason to get both of them locked up here in Tennessee.

5. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I agree.

6. Titan_4Good.

Titan_4Good. Guest

They deserve this and then some lock them up Mike for good in music city!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar