Haynesworth a Game-Time Decision

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Nov 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: DT Albert Haynesworth practiced today and will be a game-time decision according to Coach Jeff Fisher. “We’ll warm him up before kickoff and see how he is. Each week we’ve been more optimistic." S Chris Hope (concussion) did not practice and will not play Sunday. G Benji Olson (back) was limited in practice and isn’t expected to play. DE Travis LaBoy (concussion) is listed as questionable for Sunday's game against the Texans.

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I hope the wet turf isn't an issue in whether or not he plays.

3. Ryan

Ryan FREE WILLY!!!

This is BS

We NEED him. We cant afford one more loss! 1 more loss and were finished. I cant believe this happened. On our way to possibly the best year this franchise has ever had and just like that we drop 3 games and our all pro defensive tackle keeps sitting on the bench. Forget risking a more serious injury.. Just play. You can get injured regardless if ur already hurt or not just play and get us the W.

We need this win or were DONE

4. i agree with ryan 100% one more game 6-6 thats it 4 us wut happened to 6-2 this is the most importent game of the season if we win and they lose we are tied for last place jeff has a good point

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Albert is killing himself by sitting out this long. 2 weeks showed that we're a wreck without him, but 5 weeks? That shows we need another DT even with him on the roster for the usual baby injuries he has.

Guy's as soft as charmin.

6. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Yeah another agreement here. I love the "gametime decision" answer. If he was a gametime decision back the week of Jacksonville then how the h@ll is he still a gametime decision. What will upset me the most is that if we get rid of or lose Haynesworth to another team in the offseason. Unless we plan and are 100% sure we keep him then yeah make sure he's is fully ready to get back on the field, however, if we lose this season only to send him away to another team I will curse Fisher.

7. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Sometimes hammies take a long while to heal. I've pulled a hammy and it was so slow to heal. Just saying there's no way any of us can know his condition. I don't fault coach for waiting, hammies can get reinjured easily if they are not healed.

8. wycheck28

wycheck28 Starter

great the game time decision answer. i wont be able to sleep until sunday.. this really leads me to belive that thier is more going on here. the injury report 3 weeks ago said a mild hammie injury remember he warmed up against the faguars and they decide to hold him out and the same thing has been repeated every sunday.. check the injury reports of other teams and u will find that about 5-6 players per team have messed hammies but they end up playing. and please correct me if im wrong but hasnt albert been on the injury report since week 3 with a mild hammie injury??????

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

In other words, Fisher will make everyone wait until game-time to decide if you think the Titans will win or not.

He plays.

Titans win.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar