Haynesworth #1 NFL player feared

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Oct 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

How does he say that AH "got off easy" for his suspension? It was a record suspension, as it should have been.

2. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I'm scared of him just from watching him on tv.

3. halt

halt Starter

When "Big Al" grabbed the Chiefs QB, a chill went down my spine. Can you imagine that monster grabbing you, saying "c'mere, Ah'm gonna break sum of 'yo favorite bones"

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

last night on broadway (halloween night), I saw the NFL's most feared player about 15 feet away from me, and I yelled "GET ROGERS!" and he just gave me the "head nod" and smiled, then he got into his Phantom with a few hot ladies.

I have a knack for running into the Titans players

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

dude...

...you're a groupie

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

not a groupie, i just love the nashville night life, and so do the Titans.

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

as do groupies

8. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

define a groupie. if a groupie is a guy that is chasing girls at bars a "groupie" then yes, I am a TOTAL groupie.

9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Then here's a heads-up for ye... HANK III is gonna play Layla's Bluegrass every Wednesday night in November.

10. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Hank the III is amazing. Thanks for the heads up. I'm sure he'll have some cool people playing with him, maybe some surprise guests?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar