Hawkins and Sheppard,...Don't underestimate em.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by cutter10, Sep 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

must have good depth to make the playoff, but i agree they got to produce if given a chance or this ride could be over quick.

2. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Colt McCoy was having less success against the Alabama D than his backup wound up having. Honestly, I almost started to think the 2nd string guy was going to save the day.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Colt drove down the field with ease first thing on that Alabama team. Alabama looked out of it emotionally until Colt was hurt.

Then some freshman came in and still lit that team up. Safe to say, they lose that game without McCoy going down- but hey... Champions by default is typical in the SEC anyway.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. cutter10

cutter10 Rookie

Dude, its not even an argument, SEC rules college football.

5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Did you even watch the game? Or Are you retarded?

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I did watch the game. Did you? What? Old dude threw like, two short passes and then got tapped on the shoulder and went out for the game. He wasn't exactly "blowing up" the Alabama defense.

But Gilbert came out there and, sure, he had a shakey start, but he started getting his game together in the 3rd quarter and at the time I thought he might have pulled it off in the end (hence my comment). Once he pulled it together, I thought he may wind up saving the day, because unless you forgot, it was a 3 point game in the last few minutes. But then Gilbert fell apart again and Alabama won.

The only thing I find "retarded" is assuming McCoy would have won the game based on 2 passes for an average of like, 4 yards. That Gilbert kid had some good drives, he just had to get his feet under him.

7. Ryudo

Ryudo Farten Up

I agree. I'm also a Utah Utes fan for the last 13 years & was tired of hearing how Alabama was going to man handle us. Then he whooped them. yet then they tried an excuse they had a injured key guy..yet so did we.
    Not really related to the topic but get tired of the over-hyped/overrated SEC talk.

8. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Hawkins and Sheppard... don't overestimate em.

9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Don't think either will be anything to talk about.

However, the SEC is the BEST...

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

SEC has one the last 5... argument over.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar