Have to look on the bright side.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CollinsQB, Nov 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

All we have to do is win a couple of home games in a row and we are in control. Looking back at yesterday it was not that bad of a game, tough situation on the road with a green QB who made some very bad throws. How are we supposed to run when the D knows we cant throw at all...if Kerry Collins is healthy and ready to play (which from what I read he is) there is no reason that we cannot beat the Jags and setup a prime time showdown with the Colts (last prime time showdown we won the division).

I know we are all fed up and frustrated, but its not over yet, if Kerry Collins can grease up that arm for a couple of good games we can still win this division.

Things could be worse, we could be playing games that dont matter right now, who cares about next year, no reason to worry about that right now.

I ask who among you will not be hyped for the Thurs night Colts game if we beat the Jags next week? Forget all of the who is our coach / QB next year, THIS YEAR IS FAR FROM OVER. They say Fisher is a great coach, now is the time to show it and for his players to respond for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Luckily the Jags and Colts did lose. We'd have to win all of our remainding games for a chance at playoffs. If we play like we did yesterday we have a 0% of making playoffs.

Honestly, I think playoffs are out of our reach now. And I'm usually positive about all this.

3. customtitan

customtitan Special Teams Standout

there is zero "bright side" of us making the playoffs, i promise! if by some act of god we got it worked out and made the playoffs we'd get bounced so terrible we'd be the laughin stocks of the post-season...secondly it would mean more than likely fisher would save his job ( again) and we'd have to deal with him and the vy situation all over again...

its time to shake things up and make a change... 8-8 is not a winning season!!!!

4. MJTitans

MJTitans Chris Whitley look him up

Why wish for the playoffs? If Fish couldn't win a game with his 13-3 powerhouse he sure isn't taking this team beyond the 1st round. I don't want a 60-3 playoff loss and that's the best we could hope for.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

The answer is simple, you play to win the game. If you are wishing losses, then how can you be a true fan. How can you guys not want a Thursday night primetime game (code blue??) in Nashville with the division on the line, how can it get better than that??

You guys would rather lose out than win the division and host a playoff game? You cannot be serious....

I have news for all of you, Fisher is not going anywhere, at least not until his contract is up so he will be here next year regardless, you think Mr. Adams wants to pay two coaches?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Alright I'm with you. It's Monday so why not. Let's win a few games and win this division! Ugh, I hate the idea of Fisher getting another year to torture us.

7. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

If we do go 8-8 or win the division Fisher wont be fired...

8. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

Have you guys never seen a team play bad for a stretch then come back and make a run late in the year? I am not saying we are going to do that, but wishing for losses is just insane, last year was probably the most fun I have had as a Titans fan after 0-6, knowing that the season was basically over every win was a happy Sunday...

9. CollinsQB

CollinsQB Rookie

He is not getting fired regardless, they are not going to pay two coaches, Mr. Adams already said that Fisher and VY are BOTH under contract and will be back, all of this "Bud Adams has to make a decision at the end of the year" BS is the national media creating a story where there isnt one, his decision is simple, you are both under contract and you are both staying (already stated this)...

10. thepoonerboy

thepoonerboy Jake "Lockout" Locker

He said VY would be back and he will be payed a lot of money. When he came to Fisher all he said was "He is still under contract." Fisher has to be gone for us to stop this mediocre seasons. The players are not going to play for this man anymore and they proved that yesterday.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar