Hauck out - Ragone in

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sir_Titan

Sir_Titan Day 1 Titan

Palmer is incompetent. I've learned that from his Cleveland coaching days (or lack thereof). This pick of his just solidifies the fact that he doesn't get it... never had, never will.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't really get the issue with catching bricks.

Jerry Rice did it and all sorts of coaches at all levels have their receivers do it. It makes sense.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think a QB would have a lot of perspective on how to teach Wrs how to understand what defense we are playing against and how to adjust his route accordingly.

If it is zone or man coverage or a blitz.

There are timing issues with the Wrs and QB that would be important.

I don't have a problem with the hire.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. KyTitan

KyTitan Rookie

5. avespucci

avespucci Practice Squad

I was scratching my head at first as well, but after reading this feel better:

"“Dave came in and had a really good interview with us,” said Titans head coach Mike Munchak. “He is a smart guy who Chris (Palmer) has worked with as a player and coach. He has a great understanding of offense and how it all fits together and I believe he will be a good fit for the receivers room. He will give them a different perspective and different approach to the game. There are a number of former college and pro quarterbacks that have become great wide receiver coaches and I think Dave will be another one in that group.”

http://www.titansonline.com/news/ar...ng-Staff/ca408419-6f23-4294-80f7-1b4c059561f4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar