Hatts off 2 dem' Cards....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DirtySouthBoyz, Feb 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

It's left hand on his back, right hand on the back of his shoulder, as the steeler players continues to push him to the ground.

I don't understand how that is not a block in the back. He's not hitting him from the side, he's pushing him from behind.

2. Tuckfro42

Tuckfro42 Frozen Donkey Wheel

I honestly don't care about missed block-in-the-back calls, or missed holding calls, or any non-reviewable miscalls. Those things always happen and even out during the game. What I do care about is the unwillingness or the incompetence of the NFL and it's officials to uphold the rules that can be reviewed, especially in situations where the outcome of the biggest game in your sport is in question. I seem to remember thousands of Oakland fans becoming irate over a similar play not to many years ago. The difference, though, is that play was reviewed and an explanation was given for the call. This call was not reviewed and an excuse (non-call on delay of game anyone?) was given. The Oakland-Pats call was in a playoff game - this was the SuperBowl!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar