hate to tell you guys I told you so but...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by extmenace, Nov 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anyhow, we (jets) lost a lot of games because mccarins dropped wide open passes. actually i was surprised to see fisher give him another chance. sunday was the first time i've seen him play this year. he played 'ok' at times but overall looked intimiated or tenative. hows he been for you guys this year? r u glad to have him back? i know we're more than a little glad to be rid of him.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Like you were with the '6 new starters'?

3. jose7

jose7 Camp Fodder

They're on it!

4. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

This brilliant insight is from a Jets fan on another forum I post on. This is what he said when I pointed out that just as Oakland wasn't your best game, this wasn't ours.

"they lost to the raiders b/c the raiders loss does not matter anymore."

Ahhh of course.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sounds like New York intelligence.

Did he tell you to shuttapa your face?

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

His name, sir, is "McNohands"

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Well I also hate to say I told you soooooooo..............

........................but we all told you the Jets aren't that good and they more than proved it today.

Hahaha ... see you guys in the playoffs .... well maybe.:ha:

I know we'll be there!

8. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Don't blame the poor dude..
    Soft schedules create delusional fans.

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

poor extmenace :hmm: lost again... but hey, at least it was a really good team

:lol:

10. DJB

DJB Starter

Jets fans learned today that teams having an off-day can make an inferior team look pretty good. They should have learned that after the third time it happened to their team. The Titans had an off-day against them and the next day Jets fans we're trying to figure out a nickname for a Giants-Jets Superbowl (I'm not making this up). Now they better hope they don't screw up again or they might not even get a wildcard.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar