Hasselbeck starting against Bears

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oceanic815, Oct 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I guess Locker chipped or bruised his bone or something...?

Lame. Hurry up and get healthy.

2. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

Well on a positive note... I have the Bears defense starting this week :).

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

From a Tennessean article last week:

“When it popped out, it fractured the bone in the front of the shoulder, and that is the part we are waiting to heal completely,” Munchak said. “It is more about the bone than the shoulder, and you have to be smart about it. If it was up to Jake, he’d be playing Sunday, but he won’t do that until doctors clear him. The bone is not going to heal as well if he keeps getting hit.”

4. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

Perhaps we should sign JaMarcus Russel and give him a second shot in the league.... I mean at this point I think the players and fans a like could all use some good ol' purple drank.

[​IMG]

5. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

6. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

*yawn*

Don't bother watching, just gonna be another frustrating LOSS.

7. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Ugh. Really wanted to see him embarrass the bears D. Idk if i want to watch now, ill just get frustrated.

8. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Why did munch wait until now to tell everyone about this "broken bone". When the injury first happened (the second time) he said that the MRI showed no structural damage, and that it looked the same as the first time only with more soreness. Why is munch being so shady with this info. This is stuff that should be totally out in the open. It's info that the fans should know. Why was this injury a day-to-day wait and see kind of thing for the first 4 weeks. They acted like Locker could be ready to play. Now, after Hass rattles off a couple of wins, it's a more serious injury with a broken bone. If he would have said this to begin with there would never have been any sort of controversy. I don't like the way Munch has handled this whole thing. He barely even talks about it. He's our freaking starting QB. You would think he would be out there every day with updates.

9. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

If Jake truly is hurt as bad as Munch said I'm fine with the decision to start Becks. Locker is the future, Becks is a washed up band aid. To be honest with you I don't like the way Munch handles anything so the fact that this is just now coming out doesn't surprise me. I'm taking this weekends game off and doing something that doesn't frustrate me.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar