Hasselbeck on Locker: "He's off the Charts"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ImATitan, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Locker is 6'2" I'm telling people I'm 6'1" then cause that guy is a tad taller than me

2. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I really hope Locker can put in all together this season because I am a big fan of his but if he doesn't we need to be ready to cut the bait and start over.

If we are drafting in the top five next season it will be because Locker couldn't get it done and I know who I want if that happens:
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

He said it himself that he was 6'2 and 3/4's....and I don't think Jake Locker can tell a lie...

4. JCBRAVE

I could get on board with Bridgewater if Locker regresses any

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

You were clearly standing on a hill then...

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Maybe some of you guys are taller than you think you are? Idk... but I trust that Locker is 6'3" or within half an inch of it.

7. JCBRAVE

better hope no one points a gun at your head and asks how tall is Jake Locker really....

8. xhrr

xhrr Starter

I shall call him teddyfukkinballgame

9. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Or, just a thought, you could go with Teddy Bridgewater. Just a suggestion

10. running bull

running bull Practice Squad

Jake looked pretty good early then got hurt,he is way ahead of where mcnair was at this time of his career,he has thrown for over 300 yds ,looked great in 1st game after injury,then ol got decimated,he had no chance ,nate quit,cook got hurt,no d, no rinning game unless a cj 80 td td.
    I think everone needs to relax jake is a stud.they will run pistol & unlike hass he will throw the ball over 10 yds in air,u heard it hetre jake will be a break out qb this year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar