Hass Starting @ Buffalo

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, Oct 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

MH is just keeping JLs job warm

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

This should have happened after the first shoulder injury.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Atleast they are making sure it is healed up this time! Im ready for Locker to be back, but I don't want them to rush things. I just hope they let him play against Indy!

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Just makes me pay more attention to draft prospects...

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

But hass is not the future. We will not go to the Super Bowl. Not even in our wildest dreams could this team make it that far much less win a play off game.

I'm not mad if we win, I like winning... But I think this season is more about getting locker under center and getting him the experience he needs.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'd love to see Jake come back sooner rather than later but I also don't want to bring him back if he's not ready yet. We have to think big picture here.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Don't get me wrong. I'm 100% behind Locker. I'm just saying I'm fine giving Locker more time to get healthy if he needs it. When Locker is physically ready to come back, I'm all for him being under center.

I didn't want Hass to start any games this season. But it is what it is and I'd rather Locker not risk further injury by rushing back.

8. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Yeah kind of disapointing we don't get to see Locker for at least another week, rumor is he will be fine and starting in 2 weeks vs Andrew Luck and the Colts. I like Hass as a leader and a solid backup on this team but still surprises me how I am hearing from "so-called" tv experts that maybe Hass earned his job back. Cmon! One solid game - they arn't going to turn back to the veteran not when Locker was already handed the keys.

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Glad they are not rushing him back.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

One long touchdown drive. That doesn't get you your job back. All of our other scores came on short fields, something Locker hasn't had much of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar