Has the 1st team D given up any points?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pano79

pano79 Practice Squad

I think that if our man are all healtry, our defense will be very good and can't struggles as last year. Or d-line I think will be impressive with jones,brown and hayes when return.
    And also I hope Morgan could have a quick impact.
    Or backs are good as 2 years ago, so the only doubt are the first 4 games without McRath ;)

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Polamalu wasn't so lucky.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Cortland has been in the last two practices. I'd like if he got a couple of series on Thursday night but the Titans won't risk anything and would probably prefer to see McCourty and Verner again.

4. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Tue, Aug 31

Fitzgerald (knee) increased his level of participation in drills on Monday and has switched to a smaller brace on his knee, the Arizona Republic reports.

Recommendation: By all accounts, he's expected to be healthy for the season opener against the Rams. We'll continue to monitor his status between now and kick off on Sept. 12, but Fitzgerald should be OK even if he's listed as questionable on the official injury report at the end of next week.

(Rotowire.com)

Hmmm... looks like he's scheduled to start the season normally. It would apply to anyone if you just let it go out indefinitely...

The real reason the Madden "curse" has support is that it picks players that have just had a career year. Most of the time, a player can't repeat that year in some way. Heck, it's not all that common for a skill position player to start every game two seasons in a row. Any player hurt in a given year isn't going to be on the cover of Madden, so the player picked is someone who's already had the luckiest/best season of their career, most likely.

Then again, I don't know why I'm trying to use logic to explain something to someone who admittedly believes in curses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar