Has the 1st team D given up any points?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Bayou Titan, Aug 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I was just thinking about this.... Am I missing a drive here?

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The answer is NO! And that's because our first team D is yet to take the field as a whole. Cortland hasn't played more than a series, Tony Brown and our DE's haven't been in full-time or part-time just sometimes. I'm anxious to see where we are when our #1's are in together.

3. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The starting (or mostly due to injuries) defense has yet to give up any points. They pulled them before Seattle scored. They held Arizona to what maybe 2 1st downs? The Panthers didn't score on them in a half.

We're a pretty dangerous team.

4. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

that ends on Thursday.

5. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We'll see. It'd be nice to hold them to field goals if anything.

What was the streak the '08 team went on as far as touchdowns allowed?

6. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

How long do you expect the starting D to play if at all?

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Yeah fish has publicly said the starters wont play much. The 3rd preseason game is the dress rehersal

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

i'd pull my starters also if i wanted to save face vs the Saints.

Brees wont play long either, but they will try to do enough to set up the lead for their backups. our Dline should do ok, but Brees shouldnt have a prob attacking the rookie secondary.

9. Raistmagic

Raistmagic Starter

Seriously? Starters hardly ever play in the 4th game. The fact that it's against the Saints is a coincidence. I wouldn't be surprised if Brees didn't play at all.

Why would the Saints coaching staff care about building a lead for the backups?

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

They don't play to win. They'll pull Bress after one series, especially if he is hit/sacked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar