Has anyone got a definitive list of our Free Agents?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Carpy, Jan 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Well...

Players with Value who we should keep with reasonable contracts...
    Rob Bironas Can't pay him as a Pro Bowl kicker.

Chris Carr Paid as a KR only

Vincent Fuller Solid Nickel and backup FS.

Brandon Jones Think we can get him cheap due to stats and limited
    playing time, but I like his upside.

Daniel Loper A solid backup at LT/RT...can be replaced if he wants a starting shot or too much money.

Bo Scaife One of the best pass catching TE's in the NFL. Also VY's security blanket. Gives the Titans matchup issues for defenses.

Simms At a discount.

Say goodbye to...

Craig Hentrich Expect him to retire

Reynaldo Hill Will want too much for no playing time

Eric King Will take too much cap for no playing time

Justin McCareins Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Titans should re-sign AH as long as they can strutcutre the contract to help our future cap, give AH some motivation monetarily, and gives us an out in the near future. I expect Collins to go somewhere else or possibly retire. He doesn't wanna fight for a starting job here. Only way I see us re-signing him is if he doesn't get any real offers and the Titans no longer see VY as the future franchise QB.

Gut

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar