Harrison praises Vilma

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, May 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Harrison is a psychopath.

Instead of killing himself after his career ends, he will murder someone (and then kill himself). Take it to the bank.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

He might get taken seriously if he was not the poster boy of what the NFL does not want.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

"It is really a win-win. Whether he wins the case or if he loses it," Harrison told a group of reporters at a team-organized event. "If he loses it, it shows that Goodell does have too much power and if he wins it, it opens up the floodgates."

Does this not make any sense to anyone else? If Goodell wins, it somehow shows that he does not have that much power? What does that mean?

5. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Win-win?

enjoy not getting payed.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

Depends on what you mean by poster boy. They may have a case if there isn't any REAL evidence he was specifically part of it, just guilt by association.

7. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Has anyone challenged a commissioner as much as they have Goodell? It's not like he's hurting the game, he's punishing guys for their off field behavior holding them accountable for acting like complete thugs or idiots in society, getting the pay scale so that it leans more toward the vets instead of the rookies and finally trying to protect and put more of an emphasis on player safety?

Instead they should be thanking him for trying to protect the shield and it as a business as a whole.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

AMEN! Can you imgaine how much better a game MLB would be if their Commish had any balls??? He does almost nothing each year. Players get away with everything in Baseball.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I kind of compare it to being around your best friends relationship.....

Say the guy treats her bad, and she runs off. Of course, you are going to be like "you are better than her dude, she was a 6 AT BEST". But in reality you go off and end up wooing her for your own gain. Then your best friend finds out, and it doesn't even matter any more because you are sleeping with the commish.

Ah yea

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Eff Goodell. I can't believe there's so many of you behind him. He's making the game soft and taking away more and more of the player's freedoms.

As a grown man, I don't want another grown man telling me everything I can and can't do. The NFL should stay out of player's personal lives.

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar