Hard Work Pays off for DT Brown

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Oct 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: After three seasons bouncing around to a number of teams, 27-year old DT Tony Brown has finally found a home with the Titans. “It’s a blessing,” said Brown. “I’ve been all over the place. I feel like I’ve learned a lot about myself. I’m real excited about being set somewhere now. It’s just good to see that my hard work is paying off, I’m excited.” When asked what he credits his success to, Brown has a simple answer. “I think it was just a lot of dedication and hard work,” Brown said. “A lot of teams thought that I was undersized, but here they gave me an opportunity to just play my game. I don’t believe I’m too small. I believe it was just my hard work and the coaches here believing in me.”

View full article
    What do you think about this story? post your comments below.

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

He may not be the biggest guy but he's a beast. I think his play is one of the reasons fal al is stepping up. He doesn't want to be shown up by Brown.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I really like Tony Brown. I'm glad he's been such a positive surprise.

4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

The guy has been a God send and although he was basically brought in just to be a decent fill in he has actually upgraded us at DT (better than Starks).

5. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Yeah he's a really solid DT. Definitly worth keeping around.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

When I read the article, a question just popped into my head. Who's my favorite Titan? Bulluck for me, but Brown may be #2. It's not just on the field, but the whole underdog story always gets people rooting for you.

7. OneYardShort

OneYardShort Camp Fodder

yay Brown!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar