Hard Knocks

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Aug 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyline

Skyline Starter

I know you guys hate Mr. Jones, but seriously. Time to move on, don't you think?

This is the 2nd time the Bengals have been on Hard Knocks and it's so refreshing to see the change in atmosphere. We've gone from the traveling circus of Ochocinco, T.O., and company to a locker room full of good character guys that you don't have any qualms in rooting for. That's Mike Brown's explanation for agreeing to the show...he wants to finally shed the old perception of the Bengals being a bunch of thugs.

As for the distraction, Marvin's reaction was that he wants this team to take the next step and to get used to the national spotlight. He felt like all of the cameras and attention when they were on National TV last season weren't handled too well, because it's not something this group of guys is really used to. We'll see how it works out.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Holding a grudge is one of my best qualities. Hope PACMAN suffers a career or fatal injury this year.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

How could Titan fans not be a little bitter? Pacman screwed us and set our franchise back. F that guy.

If I ever had the chance to meet Pac, I'd tell him he's a punk and lets fight. That no good ugly b@$tard cost me 2 good years of being a fan.

4. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

You guys realize we play the Bengals this weekend, so Titans will get some national media on Hard Knocks. If we make any big plays on them. The whole world will see it

5. Skyline

Skyline Starter

I would say that your front office cost you 2 years of being a fan for drafting a guy with obvious character issues. But that's just me...

6. JCBRAVE

7. NewHorizans

Worst part is we could have drafted Aaron Rodgers, imagine where we would be now without ever wasting time with Pacman or VY?

8. JCBRAVE

No, they gave the POS a chance at a good life, he failed

9. NewHorizans

10. Skyline

Skyline Starter

Ah, I see. They were just trying to be good and charitable people knowing good and well they were putting their franchise at risk. Give that front office a medal!

That was Mike Brown's strategy for a while, too. It didn't work out so well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar