Happy Birthday Chris Johnson!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

haha..well I sucked your post because...its obvious Peyton was the best Colt...and I was saying it half-heartedly and kidding around...but I don't think CJ is the best player on this team..

It doesn't always have to be about CJ and how much he sucks, but he isn't playing up to par right now so he is going to get some flack..plus I'll talk about what I like..if you don't like it....waste all of your 'it sucks' on my posts...:moon2:

2. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yes, he needs to play better. He is still helping this team though. Not anywhere near the level he should, but we threw the ball all over Baltimore because of the defense they schemed to stop CJ. Decoy clearly isn't good enough, but winning is all that matters. No defense had any reason to respect our passing game at the beginning of the season. That is clearly going to have to change with the way KB and Matt are playing. CJ will be fine, and our offense will be fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar