Happy Birthday Chris Johnson!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mcmojo

mcmojo Starter

Happy Birthday CJ. Make your birthday special for your fans by running for 150+ yards and a couple of scores.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Kenny Britt is the best player on this team.

This isn't the "what did you do for me in 2009?" league.

3. Mr.biggums

Mr.biggums Special Teams Standout

I'm sure CJ drawing 9 men in the box doesn't help Britt whatsoever..........

4. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

Dear Mr. Johnson,

Happy Birthday! You owe us fans a b-day present tho. I expect minimum 155 yds rushing and 2 td's this week. That should be easy against the Broncos at home. Any less and I'll be disappointed with my gift from you.

Sincerely.....Chap.

5. quagliero

quagliero Teh Awsum

If I had to guess, I'd say it was a Dainon Sidney #37 jersey.

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

CJ needs to get his act together. 33 carries for 77 yards averaging 38.5 yards per game and 2.3 yards a carry is pi$$ poor unacceptable. Oh yeah, in two contests he hasn't even scored TD either. The guy has my support, but he isn't living up to his contract so far, not by a long shot. If Chris Johnson posts something like 1000 yards to end the season he will look like a clown. I don't want to hear about Kenny Britt in the conversation either. Kenny Britt looking like an all-pro doesn't make it ok for CJ to look like Chris Brown. I'll be horse laughing if Ringer outperforms Johnson. Ringer may have a 4.2 average but it doesn't mean anything in light of the limited attempts. So happy birthday Chris Johnson. You owe us a 150 yards game with two TD's. Mail in another crap performance and you are going to end up more critics. So if you don't mind, serve some shut up juice to the haters please.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Ummmm CJ is not looking like Chris Brown. Lets be honest, if Chris Brown was not as fragile as a carton of eggs, CJ might not be even wearing two tone blue right now. I seem to remember Brown putting up 100 yard games before he would sit out the second half.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

His sore ribs kept him out of practice most of the week. Let's not let the facts get in the way of a great story though. Let's just see how the NFL's 34th leading rusher does against the Broncos Sunday before I get overly critical.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's my grandma's bday today too.

Happy bday, grandma! Suck it, CJ!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

What sucks about that post? The fact that it is a realistic, accurate rebuttal of the nonsense you're talking?

Is CJ playing like crap? Yes. Are defenses obviously keying in on him and letting us play pitch and catch? Yes. Does this nullify the rest of his career and make him a bad RB? Absolutely not. He's in a rough spot, like we all expected him to be. Let's just be happy about how dynamic our offense will be when we can get him involved in our running game more. How about we just be happy that we have guys who can play well and supplement his lousy games? Why's it always gotta be about bashing CJ? He'll be fine, and we'll be better when he plays better. Right now were 1-1, with a good chance at being 3-1 in 8 days, especially if CJ gets it going vs this depleted Broncos D. Lets talk about that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar