Halo 3 Review

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gunny, Sep 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

congratulations H97ROX ... you're getting a new 360

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

commiserations on your crappy system.

3. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

Is that what they do? I am not expecting a new one just mine to work.

Thanks for your commiserations. It is no crappier than my PS2. It wouldn't read certain discs and certain DVDs. I had to go to a supervisor and pay my own shipping to get it fixed and 6 moths later the same problem. So, I just gave it to somebody who could fix it and let them keep it. MS is going to fix it with no arguement and pay shipping. I cannot attest as to weather it will break again in 6 months or not, I will keep my fingers crossed. It's what I get for always buying 1st generation, in both these cases the day they came out, I never learn.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Do you still have a warranty? Has it been more than a year? You could always UPGRADE and get the premium system....

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes, Microslop is replacing defective units as opposed to mending broken ones that can ultimately crash again
    the new one will have the improved heat sink
    pray they send you one with HDMI

6. HALL97ROX

HALL97ROX Camp Fodder

My warranty doesn't expire until March '08 (paid for the extended one). I don't have $500 bucks to blow on a new system, so the elite is right out.

7. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Speaking of PS2, I have the flat/thin version, I got so pissed playing madden one time, I punched the part where the disc is (It was flat on the floor). Totally severed the pop lid from the Ps2, disc, SOMEHOW, was fine, but did have a few scratches. but the Ps2 didnt want to turn on for the rest of the day, cpl days later it did so i fixed the lid and put it back on, can only open like 1/3 of the way now, and the lens doesnt look to be in great condition, o well, it works, lmao

8. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

halo 3 is freakin' awesome... best console FPS ever, Half-Life being the best ever...

9. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

My PS2 used to refuse to close. I would hit the tray button but the tray would keep coming out. Sometimes I would punch the tray and it would work again, but most of the time not. It angered me to no end.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

You live a sheltered life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar