HAHHAA Steve Smith

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Steve Smith: I wouldn't let Sanchez throw me a sandwich

--

Saw taht article title and almost fell off my desk chair. Smith is a funny dude. I remember back when the NFL was cool and him and Chad ENTERTAINED fans with their endzone celebrations. I miss those days.

Anyway, just thought it might make some of you laugh. Here's the article link (hvn't actually read it yet, just the title cracked me up hard).

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ith-i-wouldnt-let-sanchez-throw-me-a-sandwich
    ---

Here's a video of some of his funny TD celebrations from back in the day

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Steve Smith may be a funny guy, but he's also a huge a-hole.

I used to like Smith a lot, then I learned who he really was. This guy will probably catch some heat for that comment since people know he's a douche.

Nice guys get away with little shots like this, he probably wont.

3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

most of the really funny people i've met in this world are douches actually. but he was and still is an entertaining douche none-the-less

4. JCBRAVE

Yea but like Steve Smith gets mean when he doesn't get his way, like a child.

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yeah. I was reading the comments on the PFT article about this. People were calling him out for "kicking a guy while he's down". Even though most of those people probably would be doing the same thing and piling on if a more respected player had said this. It's just that Smiths is viewed as a bigger d-bag than Sanchez.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

Smith has always been a harsh guy (even when it comes at his own expense). To expect him to handle Sanchez with kid gloves would be a mistake. And trust me Sanchez will be hearing far worse daily from fans and media. When it al gets to much, he can dry his eyes with that guaranteed pay cheque he'll be getting from the Jets all season.

FWIW: Smith is my favourite non-Titan. I'd love to have him on the team (even if only to kick #18's ass)

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wouldn't be running my mouth if I was 5'9".

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Meh. Everyone in the league are exceptional level athletes. I'm sure he could hold his own against the Cali boi

9. JCBRAVE

10. JCBRAVE

Steve Smith would likely whoop Sanchez ass, I remember Bart Scott barking at him once and he flinched and almost fell over.

I think Smith is also from Cali FWIW.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar