hahaha yall crack me up

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Sep 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

One week were the best team in the league, vince is aweseom, and the next yall are ready to fire everyone and say vince is a bust again!!! Get a life ppl seriously!!!

2. Daves not here

Daves not here Camp Fodder

I'm ready to blow the whole freaking thing up & start over ... coaches & players (particularly on offense)

3. RTH

RTH Meh...

Um... the firing of the coaching staff has been going on for a while, now...

I'm pretty sure that is the same group that has been saying this since he was drafted... maybe during his second season...

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

*first sentence was a run-on
    *we're
    *awesome
    *yall isn't a word
    *ppl is an abbreviation, why can't you just say "people"
    *and if you want to say "get a life people, seriously", use a COMMA
    *you don't need three exclamation points, one will suffice.

You just got schooled in grammar, compadre.

5. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

You're like that crazy old guy that keeps saying "I told you so!"

6. turnNburn

turnNburn All American NCAAF Gamer!

exactly what I'm saying.. hate to see some of these fans at a high school football game.

7. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Why a High School football game?

Also, for the poster that wrote this, there are maybe 4 or 5 people that come on here changing their opinions about this team every week. So maybe next time you should just call out the certain people instead of making it seem like we are all responsible.

8. That Guy

That Guy Rookie

I think the Lions, Rams & Raiders need fans like you guys. No matter how poorly your team plays, you're always just so damn optimistic.

It' OKAY to criticize a bad performance. Most of the "the end is nigh" comments are made during or immediately after a bad game. Some of us are just passionate about our Titans football.

I've lurked this forum for a long time, and even after our loss yesterday, the pessimists aren't nearly as bad as they have been in the past.

We could go 0-16 and there would be those people that would still have hope that we'd some how magically make the playoffs.

Why is it so easy for you guys to criticize the poor play of other teams, but doing so for your team is considered whiny?

It's okay, next Sunday will be here before you know it and everyone will be full force again. There will still be the pessimists & the optimists after every game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. turnNburn

turnNburn All American NCAAF Gamer!

High School football outcomes/plays are like rollercoasters from week to week.

10. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

And the NFL is not?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar