Haha @ Lane Kiffin

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Finnegan2win, Jun 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Well Karma's a b**** ain't it Laney? Dump UT for the glory of USC..enjoy the 2 year postseason ban, loss of recruits, and overall s*** on the program's image. Love it. :ha:

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

this investigation had been going on for four years, he knew this was a possibility when he took the job.

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Haha @ UT for getting Louisiana Techs coach.

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I doubt he thought it would be this bad and pretty much said so in interviews after he took the job. USC deserves this 100%. Not only do they cheat but then they replace the head cheater with 2 guys who were there under him as his head recruiters. Stupid is as stupid does.

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Clueless post is clueless.

6. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

you're streeeeeeching ...

7. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Obviously this doesn't help UT any but it sure gives UT fans a warm fuzzy feeling.
    On one hand I can understand him leaving for USC. On the other hand I think he is a scum bag piece of warmed over feces and deserves what he is getting.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

at least he's not a douchebag like Kiffin

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I bet he knew this was going to happen (how could he not ?)
    now he doesn't have to produce at a top level, he can't just coast like a puss

10. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Apparently Orgeron is already making some calls to see what other options he has. If Mike Garrett gets canned (which I think he will) then Lane & O shouldn't get too comfy in SoCal. A new AD could send them packing very easily considering they're a major part of why the University is in trouble in the first place.

Those two are just a flat-out embarrassment and laughing stock.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar