Had my draft today

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by Trey, Jul 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trey

Trey Guest

I think I did pretty good, but i'm biased because it's my own team...Rate my team 1-5.

QB C Palmer Cin
    M Hasselbeck Sea
    RB S Jackson Stl
    W McGahee Bal
    D McAllister NO
    B Jacobs Nyg
    WR L Evans Buf
    R Williams Det
    M Colston NO
    T Glenn Dal
    Mark Clayton Bal
    TE LJ Smith Phi
    J Witten Dal
    Def New York Jets
    Tampa Bay
    K Olindo Mare, Saints

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

palmer is good, i like hasselback as a backup...

jackson is good, mcgahee will struggle

mcallister is going to split alot MORE carries with bush, why did you draft b jacobs.....

you lack a reciever, not that it matters, RB is where your points are....

dont start LJ smith, start witton, decent defenses....

im telling you, rob bironas is going to be a fantasy STUD this season.....

My Rating: 3.7

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

Nice draft but why so early. I wont do mine until after preseason.

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

How many teams in your draft?

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats the way to go...

6. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I did mine like a month ago haha

7. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

why, then when 6 of your players get injured, your just gonna have to start over anyways...

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

I'll take my chances on that and just assume that 66% of my starting lineup won't get injured during the preseason.

9. Trey

Trey Guest

Eight teams in my league....We drafted so early because a lot of the players in my league go to MSU and this was the last weekend everyone was free before they had to go back up to school. I like my team. A couple of teams did pretty bad IMO. One guy, who by the way isn't a titans fan, drafted vince young in the 1st round, 7th overall. I got lucky getting Palmer when i did at the end of the 2nd round. The QB order surprisingly went Manning, Brady, Young, Brees, Palmer......with 6 pts per TD pass, I think I got a steal

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

well manning you always have to assume he is going to throw at least 30 TD's, Tom Brady is stacked now with a bunch of new toys... tell that vince young guy he is a retard, Drew Brees could have better statistics then manning easily, Palmer i wouldnt say was a steal, he usually falls that low because people are still worried about his knee, and he is sometimes inconsistent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar