Had Adoree not saved that rushing TD

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by MrBean, Dec 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Upon review of the TD they would have seen he stepped out of bounds and it would have been called back.

2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

This is correct.

Had the ref also just done the job he is paid to do, he would have blown the whistle at the moment the foot stepped out of bounds. This was not subjective, he was not out of position. He either failed miserably at his job or purposely let it go. Either way, the ref should be docked his game day check for missing something that was as blatant as that was.

Props to AJ for not quitting on the play and making the tackle. He did what a defender is supposed to do, aka his job. The ref did not.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 5
    • High Five High Five x 2
  3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Adoree hustled and did his job.

Blame the ref that literally was a foot away looking down right at Aaron Jones’ feet. Which is why Vrabel was hesitant to challenge it, because he was thinking, “no ref is that blind.” And the fact it was early in the third.

#3 GeronimoJackson, Dec 28, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2020
  4. Tewa Titan

Tewa Titan Starter

Maybe if the team showed the **** up we could sing a different tune. Guys looked like they were on the plane headed back to nashville already.

• LOL LOL x 1
  5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I can’t believe that our replay guys upstairs didn’t see it soon enough to let Vrabel know ....

Just one of many things that went against us...

that Evan’s penalty was huge...the phantom offsides on Kalu

if we are going to win then we have to play mistake free football

6. Dman5TX

Dman5TX Pro Bowler

Adoree’s job is to tackle the RB. He didn’t do his job at all.

However, the ref can’t miss that and the replay apparently came in late. Just a total disaster all the way around.

7. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't exactly know what resources they have upstairs, but if they are truly "replay guys", I think they'd need time to actually look at a replay.

I think we needed some "real time guys" to make that call.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No more snow games for us

Ever

9. McNair9

McNair9 Special Teams Standout

Agreed. We clearly looked unprepared to play in it

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Maybe if we had an even somewhat competent defense the opposing offensive players wouldn’t have been running wild to begin with all night long. Not just this one play. All night long.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar