guys, please, i am asking you all.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by kimberly, Sep 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

seriously! no jokes and criticism ok. i am spreading the word to all titans fans! every freaking person that calls the fisher show tomarrow PLEASE, PLEASE, WHEN YOU ARE DOIN ASKING YOUR QUESTION, PROTEST TO HIM FOR VINCE TO START! i am gonna do it, cause i am calling tommorrw! i know it sounds crazy, but dang it, when vince was out there, i saw a fire and a passion on both sides of the ball that has been missing AND THAT I AM STARVING TO SEE, FOR TWO YEARS! TWO LONG, BLOOSY FILTHY YEARS! ready or not, vince is gonna have to start, collins sucks, billy sucks, and vince is gonna have to play through his mistakes! please guys, if there was ever a time i need yawl, its now! i want fisher to be so sick of us screaming for vince that he puts vince in! vince deserves his shot!

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

You have to remember we were playing the Jets. They probably did not know what to expect when he was in so there play calls was to watch the run not look pass. And that duck at the end for the INT was no better then a 3 flies up pass. We pull that against a better D and we are going to look silly.

I do not want Collins but we do not need to give up multiple INTs because the guy is still wet. Let him learn and do not put pressure on him and he will develop. Throw him to the dogs and we will be hurting.

He looked good but give it more time. Starting against SD's D would be a bad move IMO.

3. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

You better not tell the call screener that your calling to protest to fish about VY not playing or you probably won't get on. You better lie and then let him have it !!!:chuck:

4. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i will ! i have my ways!

5. Scotty35

Scotty35 Guest

C'MON he had like 3-4 good passes
    I am a big VY fan, but really

6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Start? No, he's simpily not ready. Two or three series? Yes. The guy gives us a spark, but we need to take our time.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

VY is going throw a ton of INT's in this league with those "paper airplane" jump balls that he's been throwing downfield. They must make some adjustments there no doubt.. Aside from that his play is just so unorthodox he's gonna throw some D's for a loop no doubt.. We will see Vince soon, count on it...

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

whether you petition fisher or not, he's not going to play vince if he doesnt think it's the right thing to do. he was under a lot pressure to play mcnair early, but he didnt give in.

maybe this time it will be different because some think he is on the hot seat, but dont think it will happen because some fans say they want to see vince.

9. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Sorry; can't do that to Fisher on his own show. We're facing stronger opposition than the Jets over the next few weeks, and Young doesn't need to start until he understands more of the play book. Even Volek said that fans don't see what the QBs see; when I learn enough about football to tell a coach how to do his job, I'll send in a resume!

10. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

Throw vince in so he can get hurt?? no way, let him in for a few series to continue getting his game experience and not make him try to do something that isn't there yet, Fisher Knows that and it doesn't matter what is said on his show,IMO I dont think it's worth the risk to play him he gets injured we're screwed... he'll come along but you have to get it the time he needs to get to be ready

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar